Saturday, August 18, 2007

Early Pregnancy (4-5 Weeks)

I found out that I was pregnant quite early, before I was even four weeks. This was because I had been charting my temperatures every day, so I knew that something was different.

In those first days, I felt a little dizzy or queasy on occasion, but not enough to affect my appetite. I did have a strong desire for melted cheese on a daily basis, which I responded to by making grilled cheese sandwiches with mustard and "pizza bagels" -- toasted bagels, sprinkled with mozzarella cheese and oregano, and microwaved for about half a minute.

I had already been taking prenatal vitamins for three months, and had also recently added a daily B-Complex formula to regulate my hormones. In addition to those, I take daily calcium supplements.

No comments: