Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday Girl

I'm far behind in updating this blog, and my vegetarian baby is no longer a baby! She had her first birthday at the end of March, and is now walking all over. She is an active, busy, social girl!

For her birthday, I made her a broccoli pizza on an English muffin. She will sometimes eat multiple pieces of pizza, and sometimes eat none. That night she loved it!

Because she now eats most of the same food we do, I'm trying to find more meals that all three of us can eat and enjoy together. A few successes have included spicy bean hot pot, split pea soup, Trader Joe's black bean chipotle soup in a box, and anything with curry flavor. I'll try to post some more recipes soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She's a smart little girl eating curry! Shaun and Ian like it too, provided it's mild.